What is The Grief Recovery Method?
How we're different to Cruse
- when the music dies Posted on 5th January 2019 at 16:01
- grief recovery – part I Posted on 27th August 2018 at 11:36
- metta meditation for times of powerlessness and frustration Posted on 29th June 2018 at 17:01
- how to mother yourself when others just don’t get it Posted on 25th May 2018 at 16:00
- matthew Posted on 11th May 2018 at 16:00
- what was underneath Posted on 27th April 2018 at 16:26
- the green Posted on 29th March 2018 at 17:01
- the thing about guilt Posted on 23rd March 2018 at 16:25
- a mother’s faith Posted on 16th March 2018 at 16:45
- behind the scenes: painting day Posted on 6th March 2018 at 17:06
The best way to find out if Grief Recovery is for you is to have a chat. Please call - there is absolutely no pressure.
Grief Recovery Services I offer
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Grief Recovery Blog
International Pride Month and Grief - what do they have in common?
Given that homosexuality is still illegal in 73 countries and many other countries are still debating the status of couples’ rights in terms of marriage, taxation, adoption and end-of-life care, it’s no wonder that many families are then faced with a number of challenging losses. Many couples essentially lose the privileges that are taken for granted by heterosexual couples, understandably resulting in anger, sadness and frustration.
Father's Day for Grievers
For those who are having a hard time with Father's Day this year, remember you are entitled to feelings of sadness even if your dad is still alive and well - life is complicated, and with any change or challenge there is bound to be grief.
When Father's Day isn't Easy
Depending on your situation, you may prefer to spend Father’s Day hiding in bed rather than looking at your Facebook feed or leaving the house. Here are just a few of the circumstances that could make it difficult to enjoy the holiday.