Our downloadable resources can be reproduced for use in staff planners, enlarged to A3 size for posters and shared digitally.
NEW: Open Ears Programme & Products for Schools
NEW: The Open Ears Programme
The Open Ears Programme is a user-friendly year-long PSHE curriculum to develop life-long skills to cope with bereavement, grief and loss, incorporating feelings and emotional wellbeing, developing healthy relationships, and resilience into learning. Find out more...
The Open Ears Box of Hearts
The 52 cards inside the Box of Hearts each have a question to start off conversations for children to share and learn about their feelings.
Watch Grief Recovery MD Carole Henderson speak with TES UK about supporting students and teachers during and after lockdown
Online training programme
Our Helping Children with Loss programme is now available online. Click here to find out more about the programme.
Primary School Head Teacher and Certified Grief Recovery Specialist Deb Brown talks about how the Helping Children With Loss programme differs from other programmes and the effect it has had on her school.
Our Articles on Helping Children with Loss
- Emotional First Aid when A-Level Results Go Wrong
- Open Ears - Bringing Emotional Literacy to the Classroom
- School’s Out for Summer
- Children Need Routine AND Hugs
- If you’re going to be a swan, at least show children your webbed feet!
- Grief UK Launches 'Open Ears' for Schools
- Helping Schools to Support Children with Recovery After Lockdown
- 10 ‘Cry for Help’ Behaviours: Supporting Children After Lockdown
- What to do when your kids are clingy, angry and lashing out
- Help for Headteachers
- Being there for your colleagues at school
- Explaining School Opening to Young Children
- Recovery First, Learning Will Follow